ONE™ Contaminant Reduction System - Added Support for Your Filter
Double the savings & the life of your One™ filter
Increased levels of lead, cysts, and harmful PFOA/ PFOS chemicals have been found in water sources across the globe, but Evolve® has a solution. Protect your family from contaminants, and increase the lifespan and power of your filter with our certified One™ Contaminant Reduction System, an optional accessory for our Evolve® water filters and softeners.
The ONE™ contaminant Reduction System:
- Doubles the life of your Evolve® filter or softener, allowing for fewer cartridge replacements and added savings
- Doubles the certification of your Evolve® product, adhering to IAPMO & UPC standards for lead & cyst reduction
- Provides an added barrier for today's most harmful water contaminants like lead, cysts, and other unwanted water particles
To learn more about combining a ONE™ filter with our Evolve® products, contact your local dealer today!
How does the ONE™ contaminant reduction system work?
Our powerful ONE™ filter already contains a carbon block cartridge that is certified to treat up to 50,000 gallons of water before replacement. With the added ONE™ Contaminant Reduction System, this filtering capability increases to 100,000 gallons!
The ONE™ Contaminant Reduction System is designed to handle high flow-rates and is user-friendly with automatic replacement alerts built-in for your convenience. Evolve® has created this comprehensive solution for your home's best water, protecting your family and providing you peace of mind.
- When paired with an Evolve® system, the certification level of the ONE filter increase from 50,000 gallons to 100,000 gallons before replacement is needed
- Cartridges specially designed for higher flow rates and higher contaminant retention capacities
- A wide variety of application-specific cartridges available
- Includes cartridges that are easily accessible for service and replacement purposes – no special tools required
- Optional bottom drain that allows particles to flush from the system and extending the cartridge life
Exclusive design features:
As an added bonus, Evolve® offers an exclusive cartridge design that makes changing them easier than ever. These changes include:
- A long distributor that adapts directly in/out of the head, meaning no more coupling
- "Legs” on the bottom filter cap, allowing for efficient drain down
- New bottom drain assembly that swivels and allows for easy connection and debris removal
- No more bottom adapter tee
The new ONE™ filter design is interchangeable with any existing ONE™ Cartridge product from Evolve®. No add-on components or system modifications are required!
Dealers can login to access 'Cartridge Replacement Instructions.'
This product has been certified by IAPMO R&T according to NSF/ANSI 53 for lead and cyst reduction and NSF P473 for PFOA/PFOS reduction. At Evolve®, we have many different models and sizes available in this series. Please click the link to view all the dimensions, capacities, and specifications available for this unit. Your local dealer can help you determine which product is the right fit for your water and home.
View full specifications sheet
Click below to view the supporting material for this product.
Product Line Brochure Owners Manual Specification Sheet