Water Softener Salt Delivery Service
Softer Water Without the Hassle
Tired of worrying about when it's time to refill your softener or having to lug bulky salt bags? Water softeners need the right salt to prevent hard water issues. But adding salt to your water softener shouldn't be a hassle. With salt delivered right to your door, when you need it, your Evolve water treatment expert can make maintaining your water softener a breeze.
To get started with salt delivery service, contact the Evolve dealer near you today!
What to Expect with Salt Delivery Service:
- Convenience - Your local Evolve® dealer will set up a delivery schedule that works for you.
- Peace of Mind - No need to worry about adding the wrong type or amount of salt for your system.
- No Heavy Lifting - Just tell your Evolve expert where to leave the salt bags.
Why Do Water Softeners Need Salt?
Salt is essential for your water softener to do its job. Excess calcium and magnesium in your water contribute to hard water issues, including soap scum, dry skin and hair, and damaged appliances. Water softening uses resin beads that are charged with sodium ions that trap dissolved calcium and magnesium minerals as water flows through the softener tank. This process eliminates excess minerals, giving you softer water. Without sodium, hard water minerals can't be properly removed.
On-Time Salt Delivery Prevents Hard Water Issues
Adding salt to your water softener on a routine schedule helps prevent hard water issues and ensures that you're getting softened water. Without the right type and amount of sodium, your softener won't be as effective or efficient and your hard water issues will return. If your water softener isn't working like it should, contact your local Evolve dealer to request service.
Symptoms of Hard Water:
- Soap scum on showers, baths, and sinks
- Dry skin and hair
- Water spots or film on dishes and glassware
- Shampoo and soap don't lather well
- Crusty mineral deposits around faucets
- Low water pressure from faucets
- Dishwasher or washing machine aren't cleaning like they should
Worried about your water quality? An Evolve water treatment specialist can assess your situation and recommend specific water treatment services based on your needs.
Get Salt Delivered Right to Your Door
Don't let your water softener run out of salt. To schedule delivery, contact the Evolve water treatment expert near you.
- When does a water softener use salt?
Our water softeners are extremely efficient in salt usage. Typically, salt will need to be added to your water softener every 6 to 8 weeks, but this number may vary depending on the size of your home.
- Will a water softener remove iron?
Water softener systems are the best treatment system for removing iron molecules from hard water.
- How do I know if my water softener is working properly?
There are several easy steps to check if your water softener is working effectively.
- Are you using less soap or detergent than before for an equally good clean?
- Is there lime scale buildup on faucets, sinks, drains, etc?
- Are you experiencing low water pressure?
- Does water taste salty?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, there may be an issue with your softener.
- What happens if I stop putting salt in water softener?
Basically, no salt means no soft water in your home and hard water will quickly return. Your home will be susceptible to the issues associated with hard water, but it's not grounds for an emergency. Simply replenish your salt supply and give your softener some time to regenerate and work as it should.
- Which water softener do I need?
Determining which water softener system is best for your home is an important first step. It's best to consult with one of our experts as it will depend on your water usage, house size, and more. Schedule your no-obligation, free estimate today!