ONE™ Cartridge Filter – Filters Impurities & More
A filter that does more, so you don't have to
If you're looking for an ideal solution to removing a number of particulates, then the ONE™ Cartridge Tank filter is perfect for you. Whether you are a replacing a small residential filter or a larger commercial cartridge, this system will greatly extend replacement cycle times, as it uses a variety of large capacity cartridges.
To learn more about the ONE™ Cartridge Filter Tank, contact your local dealer today!
How the ONE™ Cartridge Filter Tank works
The ONE™ Cartridge Filter Tank was specially designed for higher flow rates and higher contaminant retention capacities. With a wide range of cartridge types available, we can apply your ONE™ Cartridge filter to a variety of applications.
As are all of our solutions, this device was designed with you in mind, providing a no-fuss user experience, including a simple cartridge system that takes the complication out of changing filters. With the optional bottom drain that allows particles to flush from the system, you can also effectively extend the cartridge's life!
- Cartridges specially designed for higher flow rates and higher contaminant retention capacities
- A wide variety of application-specific cartridges available
- Includes cartridges that are easily accessible for service and replacement purposes – no special tools required
- Optional bottom drain that allows particles to flush from the system and extending the cartridge life
Exclusive design features:
As an added bonus, Evolve® offers an exclusive cartridge design that makes changing them easier than ever. These changes include:
- A long distributor that adapts directly in/out of the head, meaning no more coupling
- "Legs” on the bottom filter cap, allowing for efficient drain down
- New bottom drain assembly that swivels and allows for easy connection and debris removal
- No more bottom adapter tee
The new ONE™ filter design is interchangeable with any existing ONE™ Cartridge product from Evolve®. No add-on components or system modifications are required!
Dealers can login to access 'Cartridge Replacement Instructions.'
At Evolve®, we have many different models and sizes available in this series. Please click the link to view all the dimensions, capacities, and specifications available for this unit. Your local dealer can help you determine which product is the right fit for your water and home.
View full specifications sheet
Click below to view the supporting material for this product.
Product Line Brochure Owners Manual Specification Sheet